Last Updated: 9/25/2017 3:48 PM
Beautiful 4BR/2.5BA, corner lot in Stone Ridge! Open main-lvl w hdwd, soaring ceilings, spacious eat-in kitch w granite opens to 2-story FR, sep DR, office, half BA! 4 large BRs, 2 two full BAs on upper lvl; private screened porch off MBR!. Unfinishd lwr-lvl w/ storage galore. Stamped concrete patio; 2-car garage. Easy access to community amenities -- 3 pools, spa, gym, tennis, playgrounds & more!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Stone Ridge South
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Bar, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Insert, Fireplace Glass Door, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Attic Pull-down, Granite Counter Top, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Window Blinds, Open Floor Plan, Tray, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Corner, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis
From Rt 50: South on Stone Springs Blvd; Continue onto Mineral Springs Cir; Left onto Ural Dr; Right onto Owl Creek Dr; home is on right corner
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $649,900
Median sold price $580,000
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS