Last Updated: 1/21/2018 1:49 AM
This beautiful and very spacious Colonial is just like new!! It sits on a 2 acre private lot on a cul-de-sac road! Brand new laminate flooring on the entire first floor and freshly painted with neutral tones. Very spacious living room, family room, eat-in kitchen and formal dining room! There is a half bathroom on the first floor, pantry in kitchen and coat closet off of the garage entry door for easy organization. Large 2 car garage has tall ceilings and direct entry into the house. Upstairs, you will find a large master suite with cathedral ceilings, and double sinks in the master bath! Relax in your jetted soaking tub or separate shower! There are two more generous sized bedrooms and closets, and a full bathroom on the second floor. Down the hall, you will find a huge great room with cathedral ceilings, exposed beams and fireplace! The tax records have this as the 4th bedroom. It could be used as such or suit to your needs, add an in-law, office, bonus room! Located in the Governor Wentworth School District! Annual tax amount has decreased for 2017!!! Newer Furnace!! Property should qualify for FHA, VA and USDA loans!!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,496 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Propane
KINGSWOOD REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Family Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,496 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Oil. Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Gas Fireplace, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Gravel, Handicap Parking, Driveway, Garage, Off Street, On Site.
- Porch Covered
- Asphalt Shingle
- Farm Type
- Agriculture Use
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Secluded, Subdivision, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End, Public Roads, Agriculture Use, Level, Timber, Wooded.