Last Updated: 11/24/2017 4:19 PM
This gated seaside estate sits proudly, facing south, overlooking Hingham Bay where colorful spinnakers fly and gentle breezes blow. The sprawling custom home is graced by masterfully designed gardens and lush colorful landscaping that lead to 245 feet of private shoreline. Panoramic water views are captured from every level and angle. Exquisitely constructed with an open efficient floor plan, the home inspires entertaining indoors and out and offers complete privacy to both short and long term guests. Boaters may enjoy a mooring that accommodates a 40 ft yacht and access to neighboring Boston Harbor Islands. Commuters will relish the 20-minute ferry ride to Bostons Long Wharf and Logan International Airport. Whether you work from home, commute to the city, or are looking for that distinctive second home by the sea, this retreat-like setting will fit the bill!
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
5,950 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bathroom, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Office, Media, Mud Room
- Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Storm Door
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Open Floor Plan, Decorator Lights, Wet Bar, Pantry, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Screened Porch, Deck, Patio, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Bay, Ocean, Water, Scenic, Marina View, Harbor View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Navigable, Beach, Ocean, Bay, Harbor, Water Front, Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Garden, Outside Shower. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Close To School, Bay Front, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities