Stunning and spacious colonial home in private North Amherst Farms neighborhood. 4 Bedrooms, 5 total bathrooms, and 3 car garage. Enter the property via an electronic gate down the private drive to the 3 car auto-open direct entry garage. Large manicured and level front lawn and stone path to main entrance with a spacious 2 story foyer. Formal living room at the front with vaulted ceiling & lots of natural light, formal dining room with beautiful tray ceiling. Huge open concept family room with fireplace, breakfast nook with balcony/deck access, all open to the lovely custom kitchen with work space and granite counters. Also on the first floor is a half bath and laundry room right by the kitchen. Second floor has a large master suite with dressing area, tiled shower, and walk in closet. 3 additional bedrooms, 2 more full baths, and an office complete the 2nd floor layout. Fully finished lower level with spare room, and great room perfect for entertaining with doors that lead out to a stone patio overlooking the wooded backyard. Enjoy the outdoors on the multi-level deck with built in seating!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/2 Half
Private Water Service, Oil Hot Water Heater
Wood Frame, Brick, Wood
Private Sewer System, Septic
3,857 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Breakfast Nook, Formal
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,252 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 605 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Woodburning Fireplace, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Gated Parking, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.