Wonderful Center Entrance Colonial at the end of a newly paved cul-de-sac abutting conservation land. Wake up to the sounds of nature in your very own wildlife refuge! This architecturally designed home is the perfect blend of classic and open concept living. The family room and kitchen with abundant windows allow for year round viewing of the natural surroundings. The 2 decks and 2nd flr balcony further connect to the outdoors. Perfect for bird watching! The quality 2x6 constructuion was ahead of it's time! Unfinished walk-up attic has plumbing and heating accessibility. Spectacular Master Suite has cathedral ceiling, balcony, luxurious bath, and abundant closets. The many rooms provide flexible use and plenty of space for everyone! Lower level includes a finished in-law with full windows, 2 walk-outs, a kitchen, full bath and extra bedroom! Other features incld maple floors, a new Jenn-Aire gas stove, granite kitchen counters, blt-in speakers, 2nd flr laundry, and irrigation system.
Single Family, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
3,768 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Closet
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Tub Only
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Laminate
- Gas Heat. Baseboard.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Insulated Window, Insulated Door, Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Screens. Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $549,900
Median Sold Price $531,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)