Last Updated: 11/22/2017 10:29 PM
Wonderful home on a quiet street convenient to Spartanburg and Union just off Highway 176. Nestled on a .86 acre lot this home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, beautiful hard wood floors, a huge living room with gas log fireplace and great kitchen with plenty of counter and cabinet space. Two car side entry carport and a outbuilding for extra storage. This property will make a great home for the next owner! Call to make your appointment today.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
2,004 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven Gas
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- No Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Tilt Out Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Walk-in Closets, Laminate Counter
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Carport, Asphalt, 2 Car Garage.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features