Last Updated: 9/24/2017 11:15 PM
An oasis in the heart of thriving Plano. Large 4-bedroom home with pool and spa in Wentworth Estates. Completely remodeled with $113k upgrade, including hand scraped hardwood floors and tile throughout 1st floor. Recent stainless-steel appliances, granite counters, marble like ceramic flooring in kitchen. Impressive art mural and stacked stone accent. Very large master downstairs with sitting area, ensuite bath with jacuzzi and tile and glass shower with body spray. All updated bathrooms with jet sprays, granite countertops. Roof installed in May, 3 car garages, board on board privacy fence. Oversized laundry with sink, room for freezer, refrigerator and more. Great schools, great neighborhoods, great location.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
3,895 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Wentworth Estates #2
Cable TV, Underground
- Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Masonry, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Porch Covered, Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Subdivision, Alley, Interior lot, Wooded.
From US-75, exit Park Blvd, turn right on Travis Drive, then turn on Longfellow Drive, then turn right on Browning Drive. The house is on your left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $399,900
Median sold price $-1
Days On Market 53
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: NTREIS- North Texas - Dallas MLS