Stunning and thoughtfully renovated Tudor located in East Isles just minutes from downtown, and walking distance to Lake of the Isles. This special home has been completely updated for todayâs living by current owner, while keeping the original charm and impressive details of its time. Luxurious master suite offers a gas fireplace, custom walk in closet, and incredible bath. Entertainers dream with a chefs kitchen, formal and informal spaces, and an outdoor patio in a private beautifully landscaped setting. Studio apartment attached to garage, great for rental, nanny or mother-in-law suite!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/2 Three-Qtr/2 Half
6,325 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1 - Minneapolis
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Foyer
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Jack and Jill Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,350 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 975 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Finished, Daylight, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Fireplace, Living Room, Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage.
- Wood, Stucco
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Corner, City Road, Curb.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $300,000
Median Sold Price $275,725
Days On Site 62
Sales-List Price 100.8%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)