Last Updated: 11/20/2017 1:03 AM
Charming Bungalow on a great block, close to the Plaza and where you want to be! Historic neighborhoods are known for their friendliness and you will make many friends on this front porch. The living area with the massive fireplace, built-in bookcases, and Pullman ceiling, also has fun updated lighting. Large dining room with tray ceiling for formal events, and a breakfast room for casual meals. The galley kitchen has a great gas cook top and newly installed SS dishwasher. Large back yard has a covered wood deck that is great for entertaining and cooking out. There is also a fire pit, and garden area. Two nice sized bedrooms. The bathroom has been updated and has a built in vanity. Original hardwoods & a cedar closet. Fridge & W/D stay and seller has Home Warranty in place. Don't miss this one!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,127 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Range/Oven Free Standing
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Frame
- 1. Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Porch Covered, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Out Building. Historic Area, Interior lot.