2989 SQFT, Open Concept 4 bed 2.1 bath and office, Nicely Rehabbed, ALL BRICK colonial in the HIGHLANDS. BLUE RIBBON SCHOOLS. Fantastic Layout with a LARGE KITCHEN over looking a BIG FAMILY ROOM with vaulted ceilings and SKYLIGHTS. Kitchen - Mocha Cabinets with soft close drawers and doors, Granite Counters, Mosaic Back Splash and ALL STAINLESS STEEL appliances. Kitchen also offers a large island and 2 spacious pantries. Freshly painted throughout, Newer carpet and Newer hardwood floors on main level. Large open basement with high ceilings waiting to be finished. All bathrooms updated with ceramic tiles, new vanities, counter tops, faucets, lights and fixtures. LARGE Master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, walk in closet and a big master bath with heated floors, separate shower, soaking tub and double vanity sink. Generous size 2nd and 3rd and 4th bedroom. ALSO an office on 1st floor. Spacious MUD ROOM and a large garage. ALL FENCED CORNER LOT with tons of privacy.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,989 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
HUNTING RIDGE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
PLUM GROVE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
WM FREMD HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Gas Starter, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 114X109X112X25X37X22, Less Than .25 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Concrete Road, Curbs & gutters.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $284,900
Median Sold Price $255,000
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data