Located in Frederick~s Whittier community, this stunning low maintenance 2 bedroom and 2 bath garden level condominium awaits. This terrace level home boasts a secure entry building with over 1,400 sqft of sun-filled living spaces beginning with a foyer entry opening to bright interiors and newer flooring throughout. A huge living room welcomes you featuring heightened windows, a dining room offering access to the private patio, and a morning room joining the kitchen. The kitchen features raised frame cabinetry, ample counter space, white appliances, and a window view to the gazebo courtyard. Owner~s Suite presents a walk-in closet, a breezy ceiling fan, and a private bath. Community amenities: 3 poosl, playgrounds, ball fields, nearby schools, shopping, and more!
Single Family, Colonial, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,400 sq. ft
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,400 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Intercom System
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $350,000
Median Sold Price $291,000
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS