Just in time for the holidays. Start out your 2019 in this custom built 4 bedroom 3 bath home in a gated community. You can be a homeowner in one of Melbourne's more desirable neighborhoods, Canary Isles. One bedroom & bath separate from family area, perfect for guests. Quiet and private yet only minutes away from shopping, golf, airport, gyms, restaurants, historic downtown, beach and more. Tile throughout. Home is equipped with ''grab'' bars in bathrooms. Wood burning fireplace with built-ins and best of all a huge porch with windows for cold weather. Utility sink within enclosed porch should you like to garden. Fully fenced yard with PVC fencing. Full house generator! You don't have to be without air or heat if electric goes out. What a DEAL!
Single Family-Detached, 1 Story
Softener Own, Well Private, City, Electric Water H
Sewer Available, Public Sewer
2,494 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Canary Isles A Replat Of Part Of Club Manor No 1 P
Generator, Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Tub Only
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, His & Her Closets, Laundry Facilities, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Disabled Parking.
- Enclosed Porch
- Sprinkler Well
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. In City, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Paved Road, Private Roads, Asphalt.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $274,900
Median Sold Price $242,500
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Brevard County MLS