Imagine your home having tranquil and simply breathtaking views from nearly EVERY room. This contemporary/luxury home is beautifully nestled on the end of a quiet road overlooking the St. Croix River. Boasting a master suite with private deck, exercise room, walk in closets and an elegant bath. Huge culinary inspired kitchen with fireplace, ideal for entertaining! Sauna, bar, and heated garage with workshop. Walking distance to private association owned Sand Beach with firepits and private mooring for your boat!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Private Sewer System
6,000 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2611 - Hudson
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Hobby Room
- Living/Dining Combo, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,500 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Disposal, Humidifier
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Finished, Daylight
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- 3. Fireplace, Living Room, Family Room, Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Brick, Stone.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Heated Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Balcony
- Sprinkler System
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, City
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach Access, Deeded Beach Access, Lake Access, Water Front, River, Shed. Municipal Road, Country Road, Paved Road, Irregular.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $425,000
Median Sold Price $324,175
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)