Last Updated: 1/16/2018 7:13 PM
Located at the end of a short street this picturesque setting along the river is where the road ends and relaxation begins. This charming 3 bedroom 2 bath home is a gardeners delight, surrounded by gorgeous allotment of plants and mature landscaping that blends seamlessly with the surrounding natural beauty. The sunny lot is over 17,000 sq ft and borders the river with wonderful privacy and tranquility. Wonderful decks that overlook the river with a stairway down to the water. Inside you will find beautiful hardwood floors, a spacious kitchen, and high ceilings in the living room. There is an abundance of natural light that pours through the large windows and skylights. Spacious master suite that look out over the grounds and river. There is a separate green house with wood stove and sink. The one car garage has a bonus room, workshop and laundry room. This property must be experienced to appreciate all it has to offer.
Single Family, Other
1,680 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, 1 Master Suite
- Hookups in Garage
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Oven
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Wood.
- Guest Facilities
- Great Room, Masonry, Outdoor Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning, Bonus Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Street Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features