Meticulously maintained home in a gated and diverse community offers views for miles,private lake,estate & garden home lots,easy access to I-10 and so much more.Enjoy coffee or cocktails from the sprawling decks that overlook the spring fed Menger Creek & open spaces plus a private covered patio off the office.The interior boasts wood floors in common spaces, extra thick carpet pad in the bedrooms,crown molding,tray ceilings,hidden accent lighting,custom floor to ceiling cabinets,storage galore and more...
Single Family-Detached, 1 Story
2,343 sq. ft
BOERNE MIDDLE S
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Utility Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath, Garden Tub, Walk-In Closet, Full Bath
- Range/Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Ice Maker Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Chandelier, Smoke Alarm, Separate Dining Room, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Stucco, Stone, Masonry - All Sides
- Covered, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Wrought Iron, Masonry
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Street Lights. Curbs Walk.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $465,255
Median Sold Price $394,981
Days On Site 124
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: txsabor-v - SABOR San Antonio Board of Realtor