Owned and operated by Jeremy and Sabrina Newberry., this gorgeous estate amazes visitors with its high quality workmanship and meticulous attention to detail. Within the gated property, you will find a lovely 4-acre vineyard and impressively landscaped grounds that surround 28,00 square feet of superior architecture. This estate consists of a personal residence, shop, event venue with grand pavilion, lake with beach, bridal casita, bar and the solar is owned. No expense was spared in over 7,000 square feet of living space, 6 bedrooms, 3 fireplaces, gourmet kitchen, media room and 8-car garage. This property features an unbelievable swim-up bar, a 7,200-square-foot shop with a "man cave" and a 4,712-square-foot grand pavilion event center with spectacular views of Mt. Diablo. THis venue is one of the most sought-after event centers, so the profitable business will also transfer to the new owners.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1 Story
Contra Costa County
Water Softener, Well Private
7,021 sq. ft
Yes - 8 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Workshop, Office, Media, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Tile, Jetted Tub
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Oven Built-in, Range/Oven Built-in, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Family Room, Gas Burning, Master Bedroom, Other Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Sprinklers, Stereo Speakers Built-in, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Guest Parking, Parking Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Covered
- Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers
- Pool Description
- Cabana, In-ground, Pool Sweep
- Community Spa
- Lot View
- Farm Type
- Agriculture Use
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Garden/Play, Side Yard. Secluded, Agriculture Use, Level, Pond.
Source: Sperling's Best Places