Marvel at the coastline and night light vistas. Colony Cove is a charming community nestled above the Pacific Ocean. Cool ocean breezes and a quiet picturesque setting, over looking the environmental habitat area make this location superb. Walking trails,a pool, clubhouse and social functions are available for residents and guests enjoyment. One block away are inviting beaches perfect for water sports, and leisurely moments. Minutes to charming downtown shops, restaurants, golf, beach trail and Dana Point Marina. This pristine home features cathedral wood beamed ceilings, atrium, fireplace, patio and quality upgrades. HOA includes all water, sewer, trash, basic cable, basic fire insurance, exterior paint and common areas. This home is as special as the community it is located in.
Single Family, Cape Cod
1,204 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Colony Cove (Cc)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Kitchen Area, Inside
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Coffered Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Tile Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Unassigned, Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground, Child safety fence, Solar heated
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Water, Trees/Woods, Pier View, Coastline View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,219,000
Median sold price $975,000
Days On Market 90
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS