Absolutely One of Glenolden's Finest on One of Areas Best Lots ? Backs to Park! Located in the Briarcliffe Section of Town, This Meticulously Kept All Brick Townhome is Sure to Leave You Impressed! Featuring: Welcoming Front Patio, Large Formal Living Room, Bright & Charming Formal Dining Room w. Upgraded Sliders to Great Deck Overlooking Park, Updated & Well Designed Kitchen, Three Generously Sized 2nd Floor Bedrooms, Center Hall Tiled Bathroom, Full Finished Walk Out Basement with Fam. Room, Full Bathroom, 4th Bedroom or Office, Separate Laundry Closet & Separate Utility Area. Upgrades & Extras Include: Hardwood Flooring, Replacement Windows T/O, Updated Kitchen, New HVAC System 2016, New Hot Water Heater Approx. 2015, Custom Built Closet in Bedroom, Cedar Closet in Basement, Storage Shed in Back, Back Yard Could be additional Parking, All Appliances Included, This One has it All! Come See It Today!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,152 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,152 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Private.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Trees, Front Yard, Back Yard.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $134,999
Median Sold Price $130,900
Days On Market 86
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS