PRICE REDUCED!! Move-in ready. In outstanding condition. An opportunity to purchase one of the few homes in this location with a garage plus a 2 car carport. Convenient to all major transportation routes and approximately 2 miles to the West Falls Church Metro. Many upgrades that will make your life easier. Dynamite kitchen with huge adjacent deck equipped with a gas grill. Nice sized bedrooms and a huge recreation room plus a den/office. Open Sunday 12-2 from 1-3. Don't miss this beautiful home.
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater,
Brick Front, Aluminum Siding
2,217 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -2 spaces
Underground, Fiber Optics, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 517 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Monitor System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Front Yard, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Irregular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,900
Median Sold Price $514,900
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS