Spectacular Cape Cod located in a beautiful country subdivision yet only 20 minutes to parking downtown. Move in ready! 2018 renovations include new carpeting in all bedrooms, hallwayâs, stairs, and huge family room. Laminate wood flooring in kitchen and living room. Mitsubishi Split System in family room. Kitchen updates also include black stainless steel appliances and backsplash. New lighting fixtures throughout and home has been freshly painted both inside and out. Tons of storage space with oversized garage, heated workshop, utility room, and large closets. Youâll love seeing all the wildlife that just wanders byâ¦very relaxing and quiet!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Site Built, Vinyl
2,475 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CLYDE A ERWIN
CLYDE A ERWIN
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Workshop, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Gas Dryer Hookup
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 610 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Family Room, Gas logs, Gas Burning, Living Room, Propane, Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Asphalt, Garage.
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Community Maintenance, Rolling, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,000
Median Sold Price $296,000
Days On Site 50
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS