Located in the gated Lake Glenville community of Glenshore, this traditional home sits on a double lot, with beautiful lake and mountain views from almost every room. The convenient floor plan features the master bedroom and two guestrooms on the main level, as well as a sunny great room, covered porch and kitchen with a center island and eat-in area. Relax with friends in the expansive lower level family room with a built-in bar and wood stove, along with a walkout to the stone patio. The upper level loft would make a great office or hobby room. Perfect for someone wanting to make minor updates.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Wood
4,166 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,513 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Inside Entrance
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Asphalt, Garage.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Water, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Gated Community.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $256,950
Median Sold Price $200,000
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 95.3%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS