Incredibly charming 3b/2b home nestled on a beautiful, huge lot on one of the best streets in Historic East Lake. This home features a recently renovated kitchen with quartz counter tops and breakfast bar, white cabinets, hardwood floors, bright sun room off living room, cozy fireplace, sizable bedrooms- one with a sitting room, lovely small friends porch, screened back porch and deck perfect for entertaining. In-town living within a short distance to Oakhurst Village.
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,432 sq. ft
MAYNARD H. JACKSON, JR.
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Split Plan
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Counter Top - Stone, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad, Street Parking.
- Patio, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 0, 1/3 to 1/2 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Irrigation System, Landscaped Professionally, Sidewalks, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping. Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $469,900
Median sold price $260,000
Days On Market 83
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service