Start with an amazing 3-year-old custom home. Add views of the NYC skyline + easy access to NYC fast ferries + minutes to beaches. Adds up to perfection in Atlantic Highlands! Very cool home with several ''wow'' factors includes ultra-great room open to kitchen, dining room, library and balcony. 1,250 roof-top deck is yet another ''wow'' - fabulous place to entertain/relax. Main level bonus space offers numerous options and features half bathroom plus spacious deck overlooking rear of property. 4 bedrooms, 2 full and 2 half baths. 4-stop elevator, 3 balconies, 2 car attached garage, basement. Nothing to do but unpack and enjoy. Home can be sold furnished with minimal exclusions. 2019 is around the corner - make plans now to make the move to Atlantic Highlands. S.f./lot per tax rec.
Single Family, Colonial, Custom, 3 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,184 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
HENRY HUDSON REG
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Library
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Partially Furnished, Balcony, Window Blinds, 9 Ft + Ceiling Upper Level, Elevator, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Balcony, Open
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Bay, Ocean, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- 104 x 500
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Sliding Glass Door.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $559,900
Median Sold Price $423,500
Days On Site 98
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS