This stunning two-story home combines the tranquility of the country, convenient access to the city and all of the indulgences desired for entertaining or private enjoyment in the beautiful Council Fire Golf and Country Club community. The estate's circular drive brings you to a welcoming main entrance flanked by superb landscaping. Inside you find a world-class kitchen complete with travertine floors and granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, double oven, kitchen island and walk-in pantry, complemented by a spacious dining room. The living room features two-story views of the property and a pass-through bar to the kitchen. An additional media room features a bar perfect for entertaining. The master bedroom features multi-tired ceilings, full bath with distinct shower and hot tub and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms, each with their own bath and walk-in closets ensure family or guests will feel at home. However, it is the exterior amenities that truly set this home apart. A private veranda overlooks a complete outdoor kitchen and superb swimming pool with built-in hot tub and adjacent pool room, all framed by the region's unsurpassed natural landscape.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
4,292 sq. ft
RINGGOLD HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Living/Dining Combo, Formal
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Sitting Area, Walk-In Closet
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Gas Grill
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Hot Tub, Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling - Specialty, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Sound System Wiring, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Off Street.
- Deck, Covered, Porch, Porch Covered
- Built Up, Asphalt, Shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Community, Tennis Court, Gazebo, Landscape Lighting. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $218,900
Median Sold Price $186,000
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: TNCAR: Chattanooga Association of Realtors