Completely renovation with Heart of Pine flooring, kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite counter tops, tiled backsplash, panty. 3 large bedrooms' floor to ceiling windows, living area with custom shelving. Crown molding 9 ft ceiling, canned lighting, master suite with 2 closets, walk in shower, tiled walls, upgraded carpet/padding in bedrooms, 1 year old blower for AC & Heat, 2 walk-out balconies. HOA includes all utilities, parking is $30 per car per month. Walk to the duck pond, Peachtree Battle and Publix. Taxes do not reflect Homestead Exemption.
Electric Water Heater
1,934 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom on Main, Sitting Room
- Living/Dining Combo, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Counter Top - Stone, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Elevator, Beamed, Fire Sprinklers, His & Her Closets, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Shopping, Concierge, Security, Landscaped Professionally. Public Transport, Golf Course, End Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $419,900
Median sold price $254,900
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service