Rare Sugarloaf Country Club true ranch style home w/few steps / Perfect for downsizing/GR elegant FP, bank of windows across the back overlooking pristine pvt Bk Yd/Beautiful kitchen w/keeping room/4 large bedrooms with 1 perfect for home office/Large Master w/trey ceilings-Gorgeous Master Bathroom/Finished terrace level w/bedroom, FBA, Media Rm w/dbl sided FP, huge all purpose rm/Wooded YD/level driveway / Mega storage space/Lower level-Golf Professional Practice Net-Driving & Chipping Tee Pad. 2 Net sides & Back drop Net-total top covered with Net. Wireless security.
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,500 sq. ft
Sugarloaf Country Club
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Keeping Room, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Central Vacuum, Double Oven, Microwave
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Bath/Lav in Basement, Daylight, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Mother In-Law Quarters
- Thermal Window
- 2. Factory Built, Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, His & Her Closets, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 0, 1/2 To 3/4 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security, Mother In-Law Quarters, Irrigation System, Landscaped Professionally, Country Club, Fishing, Sidewalks, Tennis Lighted. Golf Course, Paved Road, Private Road Maintenance, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $411,577
Median sold price $282,000
Days On Market 71
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service