Immaculate single-level Prescott home. This move-in ready home is situated on a large cul-de-sac lot allowing for privacy and tranquility. Beautiful mature, low-maintenance landscaping front and back! Relaxing back patio provides private outdoor living. Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and lots of counter space. Open, bright living room with vaulted ceilings and abundant light from the windows and skylight. Large master bedroom and great bathroom with a garden tub for unwinding after a long day. 3 bedrooms and two full bathrooms complete this split floor plan home. Located just outside of Prescott Lakes, this home is in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood without an HOA. This beautiful home will sell fast! Schedule a showing today!
Site Built, Contemporary
Wood Frame, Stucco
1,602 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
220v Service, Electric, Underground, Telephone, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Range-Oven, Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Humidifier
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Double Pane, Wood Window
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Laminate Counter, Smoke Alarm, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Patio, Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Satellite Dish, Gutters. Cul-De-Sac, City Road, Paved Road, Level.
1031 Exchange, VA, FHA, Conventional, Cash
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $474,000
Median Sold Price $370,000
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Prescott AoR