Maine year round lakefront home for sale on Pleasant Pond. The first floor features an open concept kitchen, dining, and living room with cathedral ceiling. Also on the first floor is an office, full bath, laundry/mudroom, and master suite with jetted tub, walk-in shower, and walk-in closet. The second floor has a full bath and two large bedrooms with closets. Paved driveway and storage building. This property has been well maintained and landscaped with perennial flowers/plants. Enjoy your morning coffee on the large deck just feet from the water! ATV and snowmobile trail access nearby. Close to the golf course. Pleasant Pond is almost 1,900 acres and is a cold water fishery with endless opportunities -fishing, ice fishing, boating, swimming, kayaking. This property is a must see!
Single Family, Contemporary
Sump Pump, Private Water Service, Well
Wood Frame, Log
1,900 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood, Hot Water. Heat Pump, Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Partial, Slab, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Dock, Out Building, Satellite Dish. Golf Course, Rural, Lake Front, Paved Road, Private Roads, Right of Way, Level, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $87,750
Median Sold Price $115,000
Days On Site 212
Sales-List Price 95.4%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)