Completely renovated, detached home with a prime location in one of Newport Coast’s most sought-after communities of Sancerre. This turnkey detached home features NEW windows and sliding doors, recessed lighting throughout, a beautifully upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances, travertine floors and sleek, updated bathrooms. Cathedral ceilings along with the numerous large windows provide the home with abundant natural light. A gas fireplace in the great room creates a perfect gathering spot. Entertain your guests and spoil yourself in the landscaped backyard that has a ground-in Spa, built-in BBQ and a fire place. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet as well as a bathroom with marble counters, dual sinks, and a large walk-in shower with a glass enclosure. Added bonuses include custom organizers in the closets, and an attached two car garage. Sancerre’s low HOA includes amenities such as a saltwater pool and spa, two playgrounds, two tennis courts, a volleyball court and two baseball fields. Located within close proximity to numerous options for shopping and dining, major freeways and beautiful local beaches, this home is a great opportunity.
Condo, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Water Softener
1,750 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Garage
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Controlled Access, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Recessed Lights, Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- In Ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $3,995,000
Median Sold Price $2,300,000
Days On Site 100
Sales-List Price 96.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS