This four bedroom 2 1/2 bath colonial is located on a culde sac. It has been updated with Anderson Windows, gutter guards,granite and quartz counter tops in the kitchen and all the bathrooms.It also has it's own generator. Master bedroom has two walk in closets and a sitting area. French doors on the formal living room and dining room.Plenty of kitchen cabinets with plenty of storage.Large eat in kitchen area .This property also has a Three season sun room off the back with a large deck. The fenced back yard is like having your own private garden.The heating air condition and roof approx. 10 years old. Make your appt as soon as you can won't last long. Seller needs to find suitable housing they are actively looking. Shed as is. Sellers are actively looking for suitable housing
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,634 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Other, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,634 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Irregular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $229,995
Median Sold Price $230,450
Days On Site 107
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS