Beautiful Custom built Contemporary Residence with Arts and Craft touches offers year round unobstructed mountain views and stunning sunsets in a peaceful, picturesque setting. The impressive outdoor Pavilion with soaring stone fireplace and stone patio greets you as you arrive. The inviting Living Room features a *Mendosa gas fireplace, expansive windows and built in bookcases. Chefâs kitchen boasts granite, upscale appliances, breakfast bar and custom cherry cabinets. Gather around the *Mendosa fireplace in the Family Room and enjoy more breathtaking views. The upper level includes a spacious master suite with private balcony and sumptuous master bath with spa tub and walk-in shower. Plus two additional bedrooms, bath and office with Brazilian cherry hardwood floor and custom built-ins. The yard is incredible with views all around, beautiful stone patios, 7' carved bear, fenced area for your pets, storage shed with electric. Year round access on paved roads, just 3 miles from town.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Stone, Wood
3,145 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Highlands Of Haywood
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Playroom
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 390 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range-Oven, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Baseboard.
- Inside Entrance, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Family Room, Gas logs, Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Pantry, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Asphalt, Garage.
- Wood, Stone
- Lot View
- Sloped, Level
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Fireplace, Shed, Workshop. Secluded, Private Road Maintenance, Level, Sloped, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $329,950
Median Sold Price $235,000
Days On Site 122
Sales-List Price 95.0%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS