Last Updated: 1/21/2018 8:13 PM
Are you looking for a cream puff on the way to bay-side beaches? This furnished Cape might just be what you need. A 3 bedroom/2 bath well maintained vacation home with decorative shingle details, new roof, and a level lot with easy care yard. It has a full, clean, dry basement with 7.6' ceiling, built-in's plus a workbench. A 2 x 6 constructed Cape with 1st floor bedroom & laundry, 2 front to back bedrooms upstairs with 12 foot shared Jack & Jill bath with double vanity, plus a small loft for bonus space. Heated with oil, this year round home has a living room with built-in's , fireplace & bay window. Built well with recessed lighting, ceiling fans, gas range for cooking & a gas clothes dryer. It even has underground utilities. This lovingly maintained property is offered furnished.
Single Family, Cape Cod
LP Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Priv
1,638 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection
- Gas Range/Cooktop
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, French Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Bay, Beach, Biking/Fitness Trail, Outside Shower. Close To Shops, Conservation Area, Bay Front, Public Roads, Paved Road, Wooded, Level.