Pristine and upgraded throughout for todays buyer. Pride of ownership can be seen in this 2 story custom beauty with its freshly painted exterior and interior. The lucky buyer will appreciate its professionally decorated flair with new lighting, new bathroom fixtures and newer carpet. The main level office is a great flex space. Enjoy the screened porch with the stone fireplace overlooking a private backyard with plenty of play space. Newer appliances, 3 zoned heating and 4 FP's are just a few of the fabulous amenities in this well built home. Upstairs features owners ensuite as well as a jack and jill bathroom and another BR with its own bathroom. So much to love-Centrally located near the medical center and highways-walk to restaurants and shopping. Beautiful treed lined neighborhood.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, City
4,150 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
112 - East. Carver Cnty Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Office
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Jack and Jill Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,950 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Daylight
- Guest Facilities
- 4. Fireplace, Family Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Stone.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Porch, Deck, Screened Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 100 x 180
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $376,450
Median Sold Price $314,950
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 100.2%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)