Looking for a cutting-edge home that not only offers function and views but also access to the only #10 rated public elementary school in Newport Beach? If so, then look no further because it is under construction and slated for completion in May 2020. Located in the coveted community of Eastbluff on a discreet, terraced street, 2601 Buckeye is situated on an approximate 9,514 SqFt private lot. Upon entering the glass front door, you are greeted with a two-story ceiling in the main living room & custom Fleetwood sliding doors leading out to the west allowing for an abundance of natural light. The designer kitchen will be outfitted with top-of-the-line, sleek, black, Miele appliances, contrasted with stainless steel open shelving, a whitewashed brick backsplash wall, and a sexy natural stone quartzite slab at the center island. Completing the main floor is a secondary master suite, 2 additional bedrooms with shared full bathroom as well as a powder room for guests. Located on the 2nd level are custom windows that frame the views of the Malibu Hills to the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Enjoy the light ocean breezes from the master bedroom balcony or bask in the luxuriously designed main master suite with an oversized walk-in closet. Located on the north side of the 2nd floor, there are 2 more bedrooms, another full bath with dual vanity sinks, a laundry room, and bonus room. This NEW CONSTRUCTION gem is available for pre-sale, so come welcome yourself home to 2601 Buckeye Street.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Tankles
3,995 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Eastbluff - Lusk (Eblk)
Sc Homes, Inc.
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Library, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Instant Hot Water, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas, A/C - Zone, Dual
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated Window
- No Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Sound System Wiring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, Private.
- Stucco, Siding
- Balcony, Concrete, Covered, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Slab
- Lot View
- City, Ocean, Panoramic, Water, Catalina Island View
- Lot Dimensions
- Masonry, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Rain Gutters, Custom Built. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,325,000
Median Sold Price $1,800,000
Days On Site 130
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS