This is the one!!! Manufactured home in Highland Palms Senior Estates, own your own land. Well maintained and upgraded 2 bedroom 2 bath home, living room, family room, dining room area, eating area in the kitchen as well... The family room has lovely French doors that open to a large add on room. Large laundry room/office/craft room with tons of storage. Partial laminate flooring, immaculate carpet, tile flooring in the bathrooms and vertical blinds throughout. There is a covered porch off the master bedroom offering a quite, secluded sitting area. Fenced yard, 2 storage sheds, outdoor sink, all make for nice additions. Covered front porch with an elevator lift attached. Security doors at all entrances. This home is in really nice condition. Highland Palms is a wonderful place to live. Low taxes, low HOA fee, golf course, beautiful pool, spa, billiard room, lots of community activities and much more! RV/boat storage too. Come take at look, you won't be disappointed. One time fee to the HOA of $1,000 for new member fee.
Other, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater
1,640 sq. ft
Perris Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Carport, Covered, Driveway.
- Covered, Porch, Front Porch
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Community Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Billiard Room, Sliding Glass Door, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Sauna, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $169,990
Median Sold Price $170,000
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS