No expense spared in this exquisite 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home. Set on 1.44 serene acres, this property is simply breathtaking! Gourmet kitchen w/Viking appliances, granite countertops, & island. Spacious dining room & living room w/bar, family room w/FP, built-ins, & slider to deck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine year round in the sunroom. Huge master bedroom boasts a sitting room w/FP, custom WIC, & ensuite w/ jetted soaker tub, separate full body spray shower, double vanity, & Travertine tile. Unbelievable 1st floor mudroom/laundry room w/2 washers & 2 dryers, built-in locker storage, slate flooring, & dog spa! Full finished basement w/new carpeting, full wall entertainment area that includes 4 TVs-perfect for sports & gaming, large bedroom, full bath, play room/office space, and wine room. 3 car attached garage. Professionally landscaped yard,private deck, brick patio entertaining space complete with FP, outdoor kitchen, fire pit, & dock. Too much to list! Don't miss out!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,878 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Twin Pond Farms
NORTH BARRINGTON ELEMENTARY SCHO
BARRINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL-STATION
BARRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Mud Room
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Oven Built-in
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Other, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, Gas Starter, Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 55236, 1.0-1.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Landscaped Professionally. Asphalt, Curbs & gutters, Irregular, Pond.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,000
Median Sold Price $319,000
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data