Fresh, Bright and Clean! This home shows pride of ownership and is more than move-in ready. Recent improvements include painting the interior and exterior, new carpets throughout, new light fixtures, updated baths and kitchen appliances. Good closet space and storage. Convenient side entrance from driveway into the mudroom. Treed, private rear yard backs up to the community walking trail and features a patio, fire pit and oversized shed. Schools are some of the most sought after in the city. Swim, tennis and walking trails included in HOA fee. New traffic light on Providence Road is a game changer.
Single Family, Traditional, Split Level
Site Built, Brick Veneer, Vinyl
1,915 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Fire Pit, Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Exercise Area(s), Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Shed. Secluded, Community Maintenance, Sloped, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $364,688
Median Sold Price $236,000
Days On Site 24
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS