Exquisite secluded 6,390 sq. ft. Country Manor on 40 acres with 7 bedrooms, 6 full and 2 half baths overlooking a private lake. Breathtaking views of lake and countryside from walls of windows. Features include: 4 fireplaces; Two-story atrium living room; 3 car garage; 4 levels of living space; all bedrooms offer en-suite baths and walk-in closets; brick-paver walkways; 2 story stick-built shop building; finished lower level with pub billiards room, wine cellar, sauna and exercise room; Third floor au-pair/guest suite. Outside you will find miles of trails, hunt land and a cabana with sun deck. The shop building is 40x64 and any added plumbing can be taken care of by the existing well. There is a preliminary sewer line installed ready to add a septic tank and field. Future uses can be guest or in-law home or Man-cave. It is set-up to allow an exterior elevated deck with great views.
Single Family, Contemporary, 3 Story
7 Full/2 Half
40 Acres |1 Sq. Ft.
6,390 sq. ft
- Air Cleaner, Humidifier, Intercom System, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Daylight, Finished, Walkout, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Natural, Basement, Family Room, Living Room, Other Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Second Garage, 3 Car Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake, Dock Facility, Outdoor Lights, Satellite Dish. Hilly-Ravine, Paved Road, Wooded.
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. and Realcomp II Ltd, ©2018 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $247,350
Median Sold Price $150,000
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Real Comp