Own a piece of Mother Lode history! This landmark home is beautiful and move in ready! Once a prosperous stage stop in the early 1800s. Lovely one acre level parcel with fire pit, new back deck, RV/boat space. Landscaped, sprinkler system on timer. 1600 sf 3 bed 2 bath with wrap porch. Vintage charm. Plenty of room for garden, shop, animals. horse ok. New septic system, city water, natural gas. No garage but space for one. Owner has set of plans for garage. Rare find. 5 min to lake/river.
Single Family, Other
Public Water Service
1,600 sq. ft
220v Service, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Shower Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven Gas
- Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Fire Pit.
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dead End Street, Paved Road, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool