Quality materials & finishes through out. Great Room with cathedral ceilings. Huge kitchen & nook. 12 ft prep island stainless steel appliances, Jenn air double oven and gas range with stainless vented range hood, 2 appliance garages, built in wine and dish rack. 2 master suites. Connected bath in bed #3. 2nd kitchen & bar in lower level with full bath and walk out to covered patio & built in fire pit. Backs to woods. Brick wrap around porch and sidewalks, brick covered patio attached to 44x30 detached garage with electric & insulated doors. 3 zoned heat & A/C with Pellet furnace back up. Guardian gas generator. Huge oversized attached garage w/ auto openers. Oak Floors staircases & railings. Crown, dental, chair rail, wainscoting, transom windows in great room, foyer & master bath. Built in surround sound in great room and family room. Double Vanities and separate showers in both masters. Claw foot tub in 1st floor master bath. 1st floor office or den. Recessed lights and ceiling fans through out. Tile back splash & Kitchen Floor. 1st floor laundry. Tile baths. 5 bedrooms. Walk in Closets. Pull down stairs. Stone wall and hardscape. You will be truly impressed once you see over 6,000 sq ft of living space!
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
Gravity Septic System, Septic
6,904 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Yes -1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Underground
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,004 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Wood Frame
- Wood Stove.
- 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Gravel, Covered.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Trees, Landscaped. Clear lot.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $489,450
Median Sold Price $293,750
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS