A home buyer's dream...Walk to Whole Foods and Ride your bike to Trader Joes, after breakfast at Snooze of course! A Dream location and finished like a dream in coveted "Dream Home Acres". Please come and tour this beautifully remodeled brick ranch home a stone's throw away from deKoevend Park. The main floor boasts a freshly painted interior with an upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. A spacious living room with a large window allows plenty of light to fill the room. The master bedroom has a private bathroom. Two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom round up the main level. The basement has a spacious family/pool room with a fireplace, a fourth bedroom with an egress window and a walk-in closet. A remodeled full bathroom and spacious laundry room are also found in the basement. Did I mention the location? Please call to schedule your private showing.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Traditional
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
2,220 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Dream House Acres
1,942 Sq. Ft. (approx)
220v Service, Cable TV, Telephone
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,110 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,110 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Entrance Outside, Entrance Inside
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, No Stairs, Open Floor Plan, Updated
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Public Transport, Public Roads, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $485,000
Median Sold Price $434,900
Days On Site 50
Sales-List Price 99.6%