Wonderful Crescent Ranch Estate property , located in a very prestigious area of Acton. This recently remodeled property features a gated front yard, RV parking both in front and rear yards, 3 car attached garage, large open floor plan, 4 fireplaces, built in TV and surround sound, formal entry and a spectacular great room with tall ceilings. The kitchen is a entertainers dream with built in fridge and freezer. The master suite features a 2 person steam shower and a double jetted soaking tub! A deck off master suite too. Upstairs also features a double door entry den or office or additional bedroom. The large pebble bottom salt water pool and spa with slide is simply amazing. Built in BBQ and appliances under covered patio in a large entertainers dream island. Rear yard features a 2 stall MD barn with large turn outs, a round ring and a tack room currently being used as a workshop. Rear access to yard via a private alley serving a small amount of similar properties. This private oasis is truly one of a kind. Commuter friendly and close to all amenities. No dirt roads and county water and natural gas.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Water District, Gas Water He
3,629 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Acton-Agua Dulce Unified School
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Exercise Room, Loft, Library
- Master Suite, Master Bedroom Retreat
- Laundry Area
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker Hookup, Double Oven, Oven Gas, Gas Appliances, Range, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Fireplace, Den, Master Retreat, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Turnkey Furnished, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, RV Parking, Garage, Oversized Parking, Private.
- Balcony, Concrete Slab, Covered, Deck
- Pool Description
- Saltwater, Private, Filtered, Heated, Gas Heated
- In Ground, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Hill, Panoramic, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Stable, Front Yard, Landscaped. Farm, Rural, Horse Property Improved, Rectangular.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $595,000
Median Sold Price $561,000
Days On Site 127
Sales-List Price 97.4%