Stunning Craftsman with designer accents. Open living space has upgraded wide plank hardwoods, custom fireplace wall & lots of natural light. Kitchen with upgraded cabinets, wine rack, light rail, granite, ss appliances, lights and fixtures. Study on main with French doors. Master retreat includes upgraded super shower, tile, fixtures and walk in closet with custom closet system. Large secondary bedrooms. Media room upstairs. Custom 8 foot doors throughout. Large level, fenced yard with covered porch, fire pit with pavers, shed and trees for privacy.
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater
Public Sewer, Sewer Available
Yes - 2 spaces
David Weekley Homes
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- 1. Factory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Internet Connection, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Covered, Patio, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Full, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Yard. Paved Road, Level.
285 to Paces Ferry exit. Turn towards Smyrna. Right on Atlanta Rd. Cross Spring/Concord and Smyrna Market Village. Left on Powder Springs Rd. Bear to the right at the stop sign to stay on Powder Springs. Parks Edge on the right. 1st house on right.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $377,750
Median Sold Price $328,000
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service