Great home in Lakepointe South with Boat Slip! Picturesque setting with tree-lined drive leads you to gracious front porch & welcoming entry. Inside, wide plank hardwood floors lend character to the GR and DR. Stone fireplace stretches to top of GR's vaulted ceiling. Eat-in kitchen, updated with granite tops & stainless steel appliances, has sunny breakfast nook leading onto the back deck. First floor Master Suite with walk-in closet, jetted tub, separate shower & dual bath sinks. Laundry Room on main has half bath. Wood stairs lead to upper level with tiled full bath & 2 BRs (1 with sitting room) with lighted fans. Tiled full bath Wood tread stairs lead to basement level, perfect for entertaining, with Great Room, Rec space & Powder room. Glass sliders lead to lower patio and backyard. Outside, the beautiful wooded setting surrounds the property. Sideload 2 car garage with service door. Streetlights dot the way to the cul-de-sac and your deeded boatslip to Lake Norman!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Site Built, Vinyl
2,298 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Sitting Room, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 520 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas logs, Great Room, Propane, Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage, Side Rear Garage Entry.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Public Roads, Clear lot, Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $469,500
Median Sold Price $277,500
Days On Site 14
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS