"You'll find your thrill . . . on Blackberry Hill!" In Matunuck, RI, that is! With a rare combination of privacy amid lush landscaping on a 1/2-acre lot and proximity to the very best of South County's recreational opportunities, this spacious well-built home has so much to offer. Four or 5 bedrooms, with master bedroom and bath on the main floor, a 3-season porch, an oversized attached 2-car garage, bonus laundry room, room to play, room to work, room for storage -- the abundant space will accommodate family gatherings in style and comfort. The interior is light and bright, with a hilltop's panoramic vantage point: spectacular sunsets, distant views of the Atlantic. In summer, hop on your bikes and ride straight down the hill to the South Kingstown Town Beach. The Ocean Mist, The Pub, Matunuck Pizza, Matunuck Surf Shop, and some of the best surfing and fishing on the East Coast are just minutes from your door. It's easy living on The Hill, and this home is easy to love.
Single Family, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater
2,834 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
150 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation-Floors, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Carpet, Ceramic
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, Sidewalks. Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $484,000
Median Sold Price $413,726
Days On Site 104
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island