Stunning Ocean view, Custom home, re-built in 2001, just steps from Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park and Promenade path to Pier Village. 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 luxurious bathrooms w/Jacuzzi and ocean views. Beautiful eat-in gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, island and Stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom suite has multiple windows, 16ft cathedral ceilings, recessed lighting and hardwood floors. Formal dining room w/French doors lead onto expansive rear deck. Spacious Living room w/ fireplace. Finished basement with home theater, 1/2 bath and laundry room. Front porch and 2nd floor deck off Master bedroom suite showcase fabulous ocean views. Beautifully landscaped property with 2 car garage and security.
Single Family, Colonial, Custom
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Floor - Wood, Walk-In Closet
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Floor - Wood
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Floor - Ceramic
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Floor - Ceramic, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Tile, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Air Cond. Unit
- Gas Heat.
- Finished, Full, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Thermal Window, Bay Window(s)
- Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Attic Pull-down, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, 9 Ft + Ceiling Main Level, 9 Ft + Ceiling Upper Level, Home Theater, Recessed Lights, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Oversized Parking, Driveway, On Street, Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Open Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 60 x 176
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Outside Shower, Storm Window, Screens. Ocean Front.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $705,000
Median Sold Price $388,500
Days On Site 128
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Monmouth Ocean Regional MLS