New Construction by Peachland Homes blends classic Buckhead Charm with Modern Luxuries. Elegant and open light filled floor plan boasts custom millwork and architectural details throughout. Chef's Kitchen opens to fireside Great room w/coffered ceiling & breakfast room. Dining room w/butler's pantry, separate catering kitchen, mudroom and guest suite on main level. Upstairs Owner's Suite with sitting room and spa inspired bathroom. 3 additional upstairs bedrooms w/ en suite bathroom. Very private backyard with covered porch & unfinished terrace level stubbed for bath.
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,965 sq. ft
High Efficiency System
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Upstairs
- Butler Pantry, Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Counter Top - Stone, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Factory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Internet Connection, His & Her Closets, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car Garage, Parking Pad, Side/Rear.
- Enclosed Porch, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 0, 1/3 to 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Landscaped Professionally, Park, Playground, Street Lights. Golf Course, Public Transport, Other, Community Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $419,900
Median sold price $254,900
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service