Enjoy the peace and quiet of the outdoors from your large screened in porch or pick a space to sprawl out in, in this very spacious home. Bedroom, Beautiful bathroom and laundry are on the main floor with an additional 3 bedrooms and bath on the second floor. If you need space for your guests, the basement is fully finished with sleeping quarters, walkout living room, full bath and kitchen.This home can not be seen from the road and has a lovely tree lined driveway. Orrington is a great bedroom community to the Bangor area and is close to the Ocean water of Bucksport.
Single Family, Contemporary, Cape Cod
Private Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
3,480 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, DSL Available, Generator, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,164 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,316 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Oil, Propane, Wood, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone, Stove.
- Daylight, Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Gravel.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $250,950
Median Sold Price $185,000
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)