Last Updated: 1/17/2018 3:05 AM
Beautiful HIDDEN GEM in Ladera Ranch! Detached three bedroom Tarleton home features amenities that are unique to this model in Ladera Ranch. Entire home is being Painted!! Each bedroom is spacious and has their own en-suite private bathroom with shower. Enjoy the prime corner lot location where there is privacy and views of the sunset and the hills. Mature trees surround this home that sits just above the popular Butterfly Park and the Paseo that connects to several trails in Ladera Ranch. The large living area is perfect for entertaining with a large family room with an attached deck and fireplace, a spacious gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances, plus a second eating area that can be used as a dining area or sitting room. Upstairs private sleeping area includes a large master suite with a walk in closet and a master bath with dual vanity, plus views of the hills. Secondary bedroom also features its own en-suite bath. Highly sought after floorplan with a main floor bedroom with a private bathroom plus its own entry to the outdoor covered patio. Great floorplan features ample storage throughout- under stairs storage rooms in the laundry and on the second level, plus built in garage overhead racks. Don't miss this RARE OPPORTUNITY to have a great location on Paseo where the schools, parks and pools are within walking distance. Only 1 HOA, is powered by solar and features updated lighting fixtures throughout, wood floors and designer carpet.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SAN JUAN HILLS
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage, Direct Garage Access, 2 Car Garage.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Front Porch
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- Lot View
- Hill, Park
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area