Affordable New Construction in Picturesque Hollis and walking distance to Silver Lake. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home features hardwood floors in the entry, kitchen, and dinette and tile flooring in all 3 bathrooms. The open floor plan is wonderful for entertaining in the spacious kitchen that opens to a 12.6 x 22' front to back family room. Other features include a Master suite with a private bathroom and large walk in closet, two other bedrooms with large closets, central a/c, and second floor laundry. The Living room can be used as a Formal Dining Room or 1st floor Office while the lower walk-out level is great for storage or possible additional living space in the future. Seller is a licensed Real Estate Broker. Call to set up a showing toady.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Private Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
Private Sewer System
2,044 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Second Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,044 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Concrete, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Public Roads.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $597,450
Median Sold Price $599,000
Days On Site 58
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network